The Confederation of Indian Industry – Southern Region has been organising Autoserve - India’s Largest & Focused Exhibition on Automotive Care, Maintenance, Service, Parts & Garage Equipment with an objective to bring more awareness on the latest trends & technologies and to offer a platform for sourcing & networking for the Indian Automotive Aftermarket segments.
The 10th edition of Autoserve 2022 is scheduled from 11 – 13 November 2022 at Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, India. The Exhibition and Conference will focus on the latest trends, innovations, start-ups, skill development, R&D, equipment & technologies in the Automotive Aftermarket Sector and would provide a platform to various stakeholders to learn the best practices and deliberate on the opportunities to build a strong growth trajectory for the Automotive Aftermarket Industry.
Highlights of Autoserve 2022
- 3 Day - Exhibition Focusing on Automotive care, Maintenance, Service, Parts & Garage Equipment
- 1 Day Sectoral Conference on Automotive Sector and Aftermarket Business
- 120 + Exhibitors | 250 + Delegates
- 10000 + Business & Trade Visitors
- International Brands Representation
- B2B Meetings and Networking with CEO
- Skill Development and Workshop Session
- New Product Launches and Presentations
- Sectoral Supporting Associations